Saturday, May 26, 2012

Feeling a little discouraged


On the 31st. of this Month I will be 27 years old. I prayed so much to be blessed with a BFP this week, but instead I got my period yesterday.  This cycle’s been so painful. It first started with spotting on CD11. Then I had cramps every other day, nothing major, but noticeable. From yesterday I feel like my whole abdomen is very sensitive. Everything hurts. The cramps are awful. I lost count of how many Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Fish oil and Red Raspberry capsules I took already. Nothing seems to work. Today I don’t have so much pain but I feel very uncomfortable, my back hurts and I am passing lots of clots.


I really don’t understand. I thought that with changes in my diet, all the supplements I am taking, exercising regularly and acupuncture, my body would be healing faster. Today I feel like giving up on all of this. What is the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment