Sunday, February 19, 2012

Very productive Valentine's week

This past week was my most fertile week which was perfect since it was Valentine’s Day and love is in the air. I felt sporadic pain that I believe it is either my endo reminding me its existence or ovulation pain.

I had my Acupuncture on Tuesday and it felt actually very good. I would love to know if there are people out there that really see hope in Acupuncture or have experienced improvement. I am still not sure if it has any effect on me at all.


I called this week to make a new appointment in the infertility clinic in the Naval Hospital. I decided that I want to know more about the whole process, although I already found extensive information in a forum. I am still not 100% sure I want to do IVF, but my husband thinks that it’d be better and he’s positive it will work. I am not afraid of doing it; I am afraid of failure and then realize that I have exhausted all my options.


When you read all this stories or even meet women who after years and years of infertility finally get pregnant without any intervention, I can’t help but think that it might be my turn at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment