Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Sunny Day

Today I made two new friends, Kira and Elijah. Kira is Elijah’s beautiful mother and Elijah’s is one of the coolest babies I’ve ever met. It was beautiful to see how my husband played with him. I had never seen him play with a child like this before. NEVER, seriously. He held him the whole day and you just couldn’t take Elijah away from him.


It was beautiful. I cried a bit when no one could see.


I still haven’t ovulated. At least all tests came back negative including the one I took today, day 20 of my cycle. I started to think that I probably already ovulated. I started checking day 12 because I know I never ovulate before day 14. So I am probably out this month.


Started going to the gym. I hope I manage to keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment