Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beautiful cervix website

Few months ago I ask someone in a forum how did she check her cervix for changes and she told me to look online for more detailed information and I stumbled with the Beautiful cervix website.

I have to admit I felt a little grossed out at first when I saw the pictures. However it is very educative and now I can only think I wish I could take a look at mine everyday as well! :)

Hope you guys like it:
http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

4 comments:

  1. What an interesting website!! I have tried to track my cervical mucus but so far have been unsuccessful (in all honesty I've never actually been able to find it) Its so cool to see what it actually looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! In the web site it explains how you can check it. Like laying in a specific position and etc... I don't really have a hard time checking it because I have a lot and I am usually wearing a daily pad, but still the web site is very informative for me to be able to identify the difference.
    Actually, if you are shy on cervical mucus you should think about using the Pre-Seed. It increases your chances!! Have you heard of it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, i definitely have heard of pre-seed! My friend donated some to me and she swears by it too! It so far has been sitting in my "fertility cabinet" lol but I am thinking of using it this month. Do you know if it needs to be used all the time,or just around ovulation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read about it when you have time. I haven't used it but I read about it... If I remember well you use it when you baby dance during your fertile days. I think that by providing extra lubricant it makes easy to transport the sperm through your cervix.

    It is definitely worth a try!! If you have it in you cabinet anyway, jut try it!! It should be fun for you and hubby as well... (a tip, don't tell your hubby that is a fertility aid, say that it something to enhance the experience for you both. Men don't always appreciate this fertility things like us) :D

    ReplyDelete