Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fertility Massage

I found this video very self explanatory about Femoral Reproductive Massage. I had heard about it before and decided to give it a try this month. We started doing it yesterday. I can really feel that the blood flow kind of gets interrupted and then released.

If this doesn't work at least it is a way to have your partner be part of the process and kind of feel useful. Infertility is hard on them too, they might not show like we do or it might not be as upsetting as it is for us, but they all feel the frustration and pain of infertility.


2 comments:

  1. Yes--I always think my husband is so stoic when it comes to infertility, but he tells me that it stresses him out too (he hides it so as not to add to my already through-the-roof stress!). I hear of a lot of people doing fertility massage--at the very least, its relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel really sorry for my husband... this is actually the source of my stress because I know he really wants a baby and he is willing to do anything for me if it means it will help us to get pregnant. He was the one pushing IVF from when we first found out I had endometriosis. Ever since my surgery and others doctors saying I am fine, he thinks it is him... but his sperm tests were always really great... It just take longer for some couples... we shouldn't be reading so much into it, but we all know how hard it is to not blame yourself in such situation.

    I thought many times about leaving him just so he has someone else who is fertile and can give him a family. I know this is stupid and not what he wants, ... That's why I always say I don't wish infertility to my worse enemy.

    ReplyDelete