Monday, August 20, 2012

"Vacations" in Europe


Vacations are definitely not a time to rest. We have been from one place to another, visiting places, meeting friends and family members. I miss my routine already. Although, I do think I kind of disconnected a little from all my infertility issues. 
 
Last week we bought all the injections I will be starting tomorrow for the IVF procedure. I am so scared already. My husband will be the one administrating it. 

I am still using the spray Synarela. My only concern with this medicine is that I haven’t been taking it the same time every day. I don’t have a routine anymore and sometimes I forget to bring it with me. I didn’t feel much difference during my period while taking this medicine. I do feel like a burning sensation in my lower back. I have no idea what it is really doing but from what I read it is used to help endometriosis and before you start ovary stimulation. I thought I would miss my period, it was one of the symptoms Synarela may cause, but Aunt Flo came very inconveniently when we were visiting Barcelona.

Yesterday we had a little fight. We have a girl name that we like and sometimes we use it when toying with the idea of having a child. Between beers my hubby blabbered it out with his friends and I reprimanded him. He took it seriously and got really mad at me, saying I can’t make him hide things. I don’t think this is the kind of information you spread before even getting pregnant. Anyway, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore.

I am crossing my fingers and praying to God for this month.


2 comments:

  1. Yay, you posted! I have been thinking about you and wondering how your cycle is going. I hope your injections are going well (I took them for an injectibles cycle a few months ago and was really nervous about it too).

    You definitely know how to do an ivf cycle in style. Barcelona sounds awesome! At least it helps you fill time and take your mind off things while you are going through the cycle. I am hoping for a nice big bfp for you in a few weeks!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear! Barcelona was awesome except in the last day we lost our flight because of me and my sense of guilty is so strong that I cried for 2 hours. Anyway... every thing is going fine and trying to keep my head up... I am so happy for you and hope to be your preggo budy soon! :) I also want more updates... did you tell your family??

    ReplyDelete