Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Feeling positive and doubtful

This will be my second cycle on femara. I am excited because it seems that I am responding well with this drug. I had nice developed follicles last cycle, and I am hoping this month I will ovulate on the side of my good tube, so I have a little chance. Also my cycle was very light this month both in flow and pain, I only took one ibuprofen for pain.

Feeling a little doubtful though, seems like most people with tube issues are not able to conceive naturally and I am the living proof of it.

Last week I found out another good friend that was having trouble getting pregnant is 14 weeks along. I am truly happy for her, but I feel like I am being left behind. Even my blog friends are getting along with their life and family, and I am starting to feel a little lonely on this side of the line. I don't talk much with the husband about this issues anymore, don't want him thinking about it...

Let's hope my luck changes this month. It would be the perfect birthday gift.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this cycle! If you respond well to Femara maybe all you need to do is try a few times with it. When are you doing the IUI? Fingers crossed that this is your cycle--What an amazing birthday gift that would be!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina.. you r the best... :*

    ReplyDelete