Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 16 and only negative opk

This will be a loooong cycle. Day 16 and no sign of ovulation.

I know it is common for many women to ovulate late in their cycle and it wouldn’t be the first time to happen to me to be sincere. I am getting already anxious and frustrated, usually I only feel this way around day 27. I am almost giving up on the idea of having a baby. It is just too much pressure…


I haven’t had a lot of pain in my last period. This makes me believe that acupuncture has done its job. It really didn’t bother me and I haven’t had the periodical cramp as usual. Last time, which was last Wednesday, a week ago, he placed a needle in my belly. Usually he only puts them on my back.


I just had a huge fight with my husband. I think I don’t have lots of patience lately and now I can see that he really doesn’t understand what I am going through. How could he? The weight of this infertility is mostly over my shoulders. He is pushing to do in vitro but I just don’t feel I am ready. I am so afraid of another fail.


Please, let it be positive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment