Monday, January 9, 2012

Here we go once again

After being 2 days late my period finally showed up this morning. One more cycle gone and here we go once again. I ask myself if it will ever work…


I haven’t been really doing my diet or exercises, as we were on vacation during the holidays and there was no restaurant advertising an endo friendly menu. The trip was amazing though. My hubby and I kind of rediscovered what is to be in love, have fun and enjoy each other. All the fertility treatments we went through last few months, hospital visits, timed intercourses and failing every month took away a little of the sparkle and excitement of being with each other.


As we came back to real life again he started asking me about what should be our next step. Start researching IVF. Ufff… I was hoping we wouldn’t get here so soon. But time flies. I am really unsure about what to do. My tubes might be damaged and the endometriosis could be affecting the whole process… and this would be the reason why everything we tried until now has failed us. Laparoscopy, IUI, Clomid, Herbs, Acupuncture …

So unfair that you do everything right in life and finally end up in a situation like this.

What should I do? Is IVF the answer?
I definitely don’t know… I had no resolutions this year except try to be more patient… for now, not being successful…

No comments:

Post a Comment