Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mysterious Pain in lower back


Today was one of those days that I knew I shouldn’t have gotten out of bed. For the last 10 days I have been feeling a dull but persistent pain in the lower back. I can’t feel the spot where It hurts, it feels like somewhere inside between my back and abdomen in my left side. Since the pain started before and stay during my whole period I guess I felt it was probably the endometriosis making its job and torturing me. 

My period finished on Sunday, but I can still feel it. It is not an awful pain but it is very uncomfortable. Last night I couldn’t find a good position to sleep in and it took me quite a while to fall asleep. This morning I went to my primary care doctor. They attended me very quickly; I wasn’t even expecting to see a doctor. Turned out that in my file it said that I was an officer, instead of a family dependent. Once I told them that my husband is the officer and not me, and then things went back to the normal speed.  

The doctor examined me and said everything seemed normal. I told him about me using clomid a while ago and that it could be a cyst in my ovary, but he didn’t seem to be concerned. He actually just said, go home and take an aspirin and wait a week to see if you still have pain. 

I am so nervous; I hope it is nothing important because I really don’t know what else to do since the RE back in Europe won’t be seeing me 5 after I start the induction.

No comments:

Post a Comment